Seasonal Allergies -are you ready?
With Spring right around the corner, you or someone you know may be dreading its' arrival.
Here are some things you can do to lessen their effect on you:
* Incorporate local raw honey into your diet (desensitizes you to local pollens)
* Avoid dairy products (very congestive and will worsen allergies)
* Run the fan on your furnace 24 hours a day (change your furnace's filter every two months)
* Replace your carpeting with wood flooring
* Keep an air cleaner in your bedroom at night
* Avoid refined sugars which suppress the immune system
* Increase your intake of fresh fruit and vegetables