Avocado Chicken Salad
- 1/2 medium avocado
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1-2 teaspoons course brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped vegetables of choice (chopped radishes, carrots, and purple cabbage are delicious!)
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice and mix in the brown mustard, garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
- Mix in the chopped chicken breast and chopped veggies.
- Serve on your favorite bread, crackers, or vegetables.
- * HINT: If you need to store this in the fridge, keep the avocado seed in the container with the salad. The avocado seed helps to slow browning and oxidation of the avocado! This works for any avocado-based foods, like guacamole.